We are looking for a Software Engineer to develop reporting capabilities, customer dashboards, and self-service tools for Avaya IX™ Virtual Agent service using Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Contact Center APIs and Functions. They will be part of a small, close-knit team focused on developing the tools to perform data retrieval, analysis, and processing for the delivery of end-to-end reporting, creating customer dashboards, and developing self-service tools.
This will be a remote opportunity.
• Experience developing solutions within cloud computing platforms, specifically:
• Google Cloud Platform (GCP), with emphasis on the deployment of App Engine and Cloud Functions APIs.
• 5+ years of secure web development and design.
• Experience with Terraform
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience designing and implementing service APIs
• Experience designing and implementing libraries and programming APIs
• Experience with automation of complex processes
• Experience with source control (Git)
• Experience delivering and supporting complex enterprise projects to production
• Experience developing solutions within cloud computing platforms
• Experience in leading and/or participating in design, coding, reviews, testing, documentation, and support
• Engage with customers to provide ad hoc help and support sessions
• A self-starter, who is comfortable in a highly dynamic environment and prepared to engage with others to determine overall team direction
• Willingness to share your knowledge across the team.
• Bachelors, Masters or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.