We are seeking a Platform Validation Technician who will be responsible for Thunderbolt product lines. The primary goal of this job is to ensure that Thunderbolt peripheral developers are delighted by the technical support they are receiving from Thunderbolt, and their products for a 3+ months contract assignment with extension beyond in Folsom, CA
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· This person will be responsible to enable new customers and track progress of top peripheral development, top technical issues, working closely with technical teams to drive timely debug, resolution, and respond to these issues.
· When issues or challenges are found, work with engineers to determine the customer impact and deliver them to product/customer marketing in a timely fashion.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Strong technical support, and customer engagement skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills – as well as strong organizational and meaningful written indicator skills
· Technical experience working in a lab environment
· Read, understand, and follow test procedures
· PC platform and technology understanding is required, I/O background is preferred.
Applicants with an AA Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.