We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Engineer
Resume Due Date: Thursday, September 10, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
The Senior Technical Engineer will support the Nuclear Waste Safeguards program level review.
- Responsible for reviewing documentation and the corresponding implementation plan at three Nuclear Waste Facilities including Darlington, Pickering and Western.
- Track non fuel inventories at Darlington and Pickering nuclear plants and nuclear Waste sites.
- Support asset management and equipment reliability initiatives.
- Support minor modifications as well as act as the support to the system engineering role.
- BSc Engineering degree or Nuclear Physics degree.
- Expert in Nuclear Fuel & inventory.
- Previous experience as a Safeguards Officer at Nuclear plant, or experience in Nuclear Fuel and Physics.
- Must have experience in nuclear used fuel facilities.