- Entry level Civil Engineering Design Technician performing productive routine, standard functions following strict procedures and standard methods under normal conditions.
- Provides technical, information technology and programmatic support to the engineering and design functions associated with the site development, structural or transmission line engineering.
- Performs routine, standard test, analyses, or experiments, collecting data manually or using information technology and maintains records in an appropriate reporting format.
Education and Experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering Technology
- Surveying, Cad/Cam Technology or equivalent in directly related appropriate educational training supported by certificates and experience plus continuing education.
- Incumbent may be required to be medically qualified and willing to work in the field and climb structures performing design or storm damage related inspections and developing temporary facilities using available material.