We are seeking a Sr. Hardware Rework Technician who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for a 6-month contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
Supporting lab environment, set up test equipment, rework on boards, upgrade testers with hardware/software updates.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
- Must be able to solder and perform circuit and board rework on surface mount components.
- To implement Engineer Change Orders. Must be able to read schematics and board layout drawings as well.
- Knowledge of Allegro and schematic software is a plus.
- Responsible for system assembly, bring up, and debug.
- PC Compliant and able to install and configure hardware and software in systems.
- Perform routine data collection and system maintenance.
- Experienced with hard drive imaging and configuring.
- Knowledgeable with standard operating systems Windows, Linux, and Moblin.
- USB and Firmware knowledge is a plus.
- Skilled with the use of Oscilloscopes and logic Analyzers; must be able to connect both to systems and be able to do basic configurations of both. General PC assembly knowledge: ability to assemble system from stock components is also required.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions is a must.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Need to be self-motivating and driven.
Applicants with a High School diploma or GED equivalent or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.