We are seeking a Sr Data Analyst who will be responsible delivering Operational Analytics and Automation solutions in partnership with business subject matter experts and super users to solve complex problems and developing an effective analytics self-service community with in the business for a 3 months contract assignment with extension beyond in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Working experience developing BI models and solutions using Microsoft BI stack – Power BI (On Premise & Cloud), ETL techniques (traditional & cloud), DAX, SQL, Excel, Visual Studio, Azure and other BI /Visualization solutions like Tableau, SAP BOBJ.
· You will apply statistics and advanced analytics to find patterns and relationships in data, create data models and visualizations to tell a compelling story, and interpret the results that will enable others to drive change and action to drive business optimizations.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Strong candidates will have a deep knowledge, proficiency with Business Intelligence products.
· Should be proficient at using predictive modeling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structure and unstructured data.
· Candidates must be able to develop algorithms and mathematical models, perform experimentation and build data driven apps to translate data into intelligence, solve a variety of business problems and enable business strategy.
· Candidates to must be able to deliver data engineering & automation capabilities that enable analytics solution. Other focus areas also include enabling GSC wide data culture through engagements with customers, educating them on technical capabilities available & facilitating data accessibility and awareness initiatives.
· Additional technical skills in scripting languages (i.e. Python, Perl), Advanced Analytics, HANA, HADOOP, and other data science & analytics emerging trends.
· Must possess strong written and communication skills. Proven experience in translating business process capability needs into data requirements and solutions.
· Candidates must be a self-starter, responsible, dependable, and inquisitive. They must have a strong desire to drive change and infuse new mindset to streamline our business. Challenging status quo and passion to drive smart change using data is essential to the job.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree or above with preferably with Business Analytics background, Operations Research, Statistics, Computer Science/ Machine Learning, Supply Chain Management, or similar disciplines with Business Analytics background or equivalent experience will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.