We are looking for an experienced Talent Recruiter on behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors.
Contract Duration – Until Dec 2020
Location: Houston, TX
Candidate MUST have Workday experience,
Need candidates who have recruited candidates that have worked in the field on pipelines or engineering roles
- Develop effective sourcing strategies based on workforce plans to recruit candidates who are a fit for position requirements and culture.
- Guide Hiring Leaders on recruitment skills and the overall hiring process.
- Build strong relationships with desired candidates to ensure a viable talent pipeline.
- Resume pre-screening, candidate interviewing, assessment, short-listing, and selection for open positions.
- Complete reference checks and negotiates offers of employment.
- Utilize internal and external networks to leverage best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Respond to external and internal inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
- Assist with international recruitment assignments and career fairs as required.
- Promote employment opportunities at Enbridge Pipelines Inc.
- Optimize the efficiency of the recruitment process by making recommending and implementing improvements.
- Carry out a strong public relations function through ongoing interactions with potential employees; ensure a positive applicant experience.