We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Modification Team Lead
Resume Due Date: Monday July 26th 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
- The Modification Team Lead (MTL) is accountable for completing the assigned projects and modifications at Pickering as per modification process procedure and any other applicable OPG governance.
- Perform any required liaison and oversight activities amongst OPG, Vendor and Stakeholders.
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager/ Section Manager, the MTL leads the project/modification teams and manages the safety, resources, risks, scope, cost and schedule of the assigned portfolio.
- Develop modification plans, contracting strategy, materials strategy, and execution plans to ensure the assigned projects/ modifications are implemented in a timely event free manner.
- Review all invoices and track Purchase Orders providing recommendations on payment.
- Provide regular forecasts and management updates on projects/modifications status and risks.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Project Engineering.
- Previous internship/coop experience within OPG is preferred
- Experience within the Nuclear industry required
- Previous MTL/Project Engineer experience required
- OPG project/modification experience is an asset
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering required
- Exceptional communication skills are required to have the ability to present information concisely and to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.