We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Site Work Protection Coordinator
Resume Due Date: Friday, September 18, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years
- Integrate work management and work protection through the continuous development of Work Protection Program processes.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining standards, and providing communication consistent with same to all work groups.
- Provide support for improvements to the Work Management System.
- Monitor objectives and targets. Report on Nuclear performance indicators.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Previous Nuclear Operations experience required.
- Previous qualified Nuclear Operator experience at either Darlington or Pickering nuclear stations is required.