We are looking for Marketing Automation Specialist to work with our Global Life science client in Marlborough, MA.
Our client is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On day to day basis:
The Marketing automation specialist will assist the digital technology team in set-up & migration of Marketo instance while working cross functionally with the salesforce team. This role will be a key contributor to the Marketo Center of Excellence and champion the expanded use of Marketo.
• Support user provisioning & user role maintenance in Marketo.
• Develop operational workflows in Marketo for efficient workspaces & lead partitions management
• Assist in ensuring data integrity through effective design of Marketo assets/campaigns and maintenance of bi-directional flow of leads and contact data through the CRM platform – Marketo and Salesforce.
• Assist in set-up of new API integrations, management of existing integrations and custom API web services
• Develop best practices for email campaign execution & compliance for GDPR & CAN-SPAM
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in using Marketo
• In-depth knowledge & experience with Marketo admin console and deep understanding of integration between Marketo and Salesforce
• Knowledge of advanced level concepts including Marketo custom objects, snippets, segmentation
• Preferred experience in working with LaunchPoint partner apps & knowledge of API based integrations with Marketo
• Proficient in MS Office suite
• Experience working on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
• Experience working in a large global organization, communicating and presenting remotely.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• A motivated self-starter with a high sense of ownership.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Marketing Specialist, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.