Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Financial Analyst – Senior for a 6 month contract role with possibility of extension
Brief Project Description:
• Regular day-to-day management reporting, weekly estimates, cost allocations reporting and analysis, forecast and plan,
• Proactively identify efficiencies and process improvements
• Validate data accuracy and provide actionable analysis on operating results.
• Assist with the month-end close (reporting)
• Assist with the Forecast and Plan (reporting)
• Management Reporting
• Maintain internally developed excel (Macro-VBA) based models
• Executive PowerPoints decks
• Head office reporting requirements
Must Have Skills:
- Previous Financial experience (5+ years)
- Fantastic technical skills Advanced Excel – VBA (must have), pivot table etc.
- Experience working with big database – to manipulate huge database Use database information to create reporting
- Reporting experience, building dashboards with Tableau
Strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be a proactive and independent worker, creative and innovative self-starter; as well as demonstrates a team oriented spirit who brings lots of initiative to a small team.
Nice to Have Skills:
- EPM Cognos/TM1 finance systems experience preferred
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion as our strength and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.