We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst on behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors.
The Data Analyst serves as technical expert on assigned areas applications, including code, interfaces and data flows
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 7 Months (High chance of getting extended)
- Responsible for development and maintenance of application programs & interfaces.
- Coordinates with project teams and business analysts to translate detailed specifications into new or enhanced application solutions.
- Demonstrates command of multiple programming languages, basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage, and interfacing.
- Maintains peer relationships across IT areas (infrastructure, operations, COE, etc.) to support effective implementations.
Criteria & Qualifications:
- Full system development life cycle hands-on experience.
- Analysis, designing, coding, testing, performance tuning and documentation.
- Experience with process quality methodology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver.
- Demonstrated leadership in all areas of business analysis, including client interaction, process design, requirements management and functional design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent – 0-3 years of IT program development experience or equivalent.