We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer on behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors.
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: One Year(High Chance of getting extended)
- Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses.
- May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 4-7 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Must be proficient in document conversion with Microsoft Word and Excel and support with Document Control Ticket activity and document of Management of Change (DMOC).