Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Business analyst(Online and Mobile banking) for a 6 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Lead detailed requirement phases by identifying, tracking, escalating and/or resolving business systems issues
• Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with the Project Life Cycle utilizing reporting tools, and requirements.
• Identify, track and resolve business systems issues
• Create or lead the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use
• Manage project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, reports, FTE analysis, etc.) and resolves emerging issues at the implementation stage of the project
• Contribute to successful project completion within budget and on time by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies
• Seeks input from the business by facilitating sessions
• Develop strategic training plan associated with introduction of new/ enhanced the business processes
• Provide assistance with business user testing, when required
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members
• Provide consulting services to business partners on new initiatives
• Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years of experience as a BA/BSA
• Proven ability to gather Business requirements and Systems requirements independently
• Experience in Online and Mobile banking projects
• Strong knowledge of Requirements methodology (planning, elicitation, documentation) – both within Agile and Waterfall project frameworks
• Excellent attention to detail, analytical thinking, and gap analysis
• Demonstrated experience with user stories, business and systems use cases, business context diagrams and business process maps
• Experience working on large projects over $2 million
• Excellent communication skills required; will be working with BU stakeholders and IT stakeholders; Experience facilitating a large roomful of stakeholders (15–20 or more).
• Excellent collaboration skills, and highly adaptable
• Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
• Previous Banking experience on processes, tools and project methodologies
• Experience with Orchestrators, APIs, mid-tier services
• Experience integrating 3rd party vendor solutions
• Knowledge/experience of Digital Identity and Security related projects
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.