We are looking for a Full Stack Development Engineer for our Ottawa, Canada team. As a Full Stack Development Engineer for the Data Protection on Demand team, you will conduct product research leading to new or improved products. You will create or enhance software products based on specifications developed in conjunction with subject matter experts.
- Design, code/debug and test new/existing software modules.
- Contribute towards development of new approaches and techniques and perform code reviews for the team.
- Participate in the development of larger modules which may also include requirements analysis, adhering to secure coding practices and detailing design aspects under the direction of experienced engineers.
- Use source control tools and related processes/procedures and build mechanisms.
Skills:Required Skills and Experience (Must Haves):
- 4 years experience in software engineering role highly proficient in fundamentals of computer science, operating systems, networking fundamentals and knowledge of SDLC.
- Experienced in Agile software development methodology
- Cloud Foundry
Preferred Skills (Nice to Have):
- Experience in working with strong authentication solutions using OTP or identity management solution is a plus.
- Java, Go, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and Linux experience.
- Lodash,TypeScript, Webpack,Karma, Jasmine, Babel & CoreJS
- Scaled Agile Framework is a plus
- We would like someone to join our team who is goal oriented, focused, self-starter and a dedicated individual
- Learning agility, with excellent analytical, and communication skills.
- Education:Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant field of study. BE/B. Tech/ M. Tech/MCA or 8 years experience