We are seeking an UC/CC Solutions Engineer– REMOTE who will be responsible to actively monitor customer applications and solutions for health status for a 06+ months contract assignment with extensions beyond.
Our client is a global leader in digital communications software, services, and devices, including contact center and unified communications
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
• Actively monitor customer applications and solutions for health status.
• Solutions in the customer’s environment, are deployed in a dual data center with ASP4200 R4, and include the following:
- o Avaya Aura System Manager
- o Avaya Aura Session Manager
- o ACME Session Border Controllers
- o Aura Communication Manager (CM)
- o Avaya Aura Media Server
- o Avaya Call Management System
- o Avaya Application Enablement Services
- o Avaya Aura Enablement Services
- o Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager
- o Avaya Call Back Assist
- o WebLM
- o NICE Engage / Uptivity Call Recording
- o Verizon SIP Trunking
• Consult with the customer for future system planning and evolution
Applicants with an Associates degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.