We are looking for Loan Processing Specialist for multinational financial services company and the largest bank in Canada by market capitalization in Raleigh, NC for a 3-month project.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On day to day basis:
• The Processing Specialist is responsible for processing mortgage loan applications generated.
• The Processing Specialist role minimizes risk by performing due diligence on all applications submitted. The role provides direct support to client Cross Border Mortgage Advisors, Customers, Underwriters, and Closers.
• The Processing Specialist is responsible to have a thorough understanding of purchase and refinance real estate financing products including mortgage ARM and fixed rate products, and Home Equity Lines of Credit and ensure clean, well-documented files for submission to closing.
• The Processing Specialist is always responsible to deliver the highest level of service to all customers and colleagues.
• The Processing Specialist role supports revenue generation, ensures operational/administrative effectiveness, and ensures compliance.
• The role provides direct support to Cross Border Mortgage Advisors in facilitating the closing of real estate transactions in an efficient and consistent manner by ordering all applicable 3rd party items required as well as maintain phone conversations with client to deliver white glove experiences to our clients.
• Process loans accurately within client policies, procedures, and delegated authorities. Proactively recommend alternative solutions to Cross Border Mortgage Advisor when a file does not meet investor guidelines as submitted when applicable.
• Meet service level standards on a consistent basis as assigned.
• Accurately perform all duties defined by the role to include ordering and reviewing all 3rd parties required and collateral documentation.
• Complete review of insurance documentation and requirements, title binder, and required closing documenting including required payoffs, clearing title, and ordering vendor services.
• Prioritizing workload to meet target closing dates.
• Ensures accurately and timely updates to the Loan Origination System and supporting vendor supplied servicing systems to reflect status of file. All files within doc prep systems are updated with complete notes regarding outstanding issues and email communications.
• Communicate professionally with Cross Border Mortgage Advisors, Customers, and Team Members always to provide optimal customer service.
• Acts as a leader and provides support to newly hired processors.
The position requires a minimum of three years mortgage lending experience.
The job requires a complete understanding of mortgage lending guidelines and regulatory requirements to include HMDA, RESPA, REG Z, AML, AND PRIVACY ACT.
• Annual compliance certifications obtained from RBC Campus.
• Annual completion of Fraud Training Courses
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 3-5 Years Mortgage Processing Experience.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are Loan Processing Specialist, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.