Our Banking client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst – Capital Markets for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• The main function of a Business Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
• BA will provide migration strategies from a business perspective, be able to define the scope of project, will work closely with technology partners to help deliver.
• BA will not manage the technology angle of the project directly however will work with technology team to deliver.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years BA experience being directly responsible for definition of Scope – including detailed analysis, documentation of business requirements, regular monitoring of implementation plans, management of risk & issues and securing business sign offs.
• 5+ years – Expert level understanding of derivatives & other capital markets products & processes.
• Over 5+ years of experience as business analyst in Capital Market large scope projects working with cross functional senior teams.
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal). Candidate will directly perform impact Analysis and document business requirements through regular interactions with front office & risk management teams using large sets of data, in addition to other responsibilities.
• Industry developments may contribute to definition of business requirements and candidate is expected to build consensus with all stakeholders around these frequent changes due to regulatory / Industry guidance.
• Solid understanding & experience of directly working on LIBOR replacement program. (Highly preferred)
• Experience with project management in larger global banks or top 5 banks within Canada – highly preferred.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.