We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Security Training Programs Advisor
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
- Responsible for the review and assessment of Security Training program documentation; such as but not limited to guides, instruction, governance, lesson plans.
- Ensure that such program documents are thorough, complete, consistent and compliant with the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) as well as the expectations of the Regulator.
- Qualified as a lead examiner, instructor and recertification trainer.
- Possess Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) based qualifications and utilization of SAT processes to identify and address program gaps.
- Qualified to support and facilitate activities of regulating bodies including the CNSC, WANO and INPO.