Our oil and gas client in SARNIA, ON is looking to hire a Land Administration Analyst for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Track LP and Gas dig package changes, update the files and ensure information is supplied to the Sr. Analyst and Supervisor.
• Maintain landowner tract files, both hard copies and electronic files. Ensure accuracy of landowner records, corresponding alignment mapping and CORE Landowner Information Database.
• Maintaining all land, lease and cost records including annual landowner payments within the respective Region through Archibus program to ensure consistent, high-quality data with established standards.
• Work closely with Land Info Mgmt. Advisor to provide feedback, input and testing of software improvements and updates. Identify and report software deficiencies and technical difficulties to improve functionality.
• canning, uploading and organizing the Regional LP and Gas integrity digs land files into the CORE database.
• Provide assistance to Crossing Analyst, Sr. Analyst, as required
• Analyze, track and maintain all Land Agents monthly cheque Reconciliations and supporting back up documents.
• Perform necessary general duties of preparing general reports/documents.
• Work order creation and revisions as required by the Sr. Analyst or Supervisor.
• Comprehensive use of internal data bases for retrieval of landowner information for LP and Gas integrity digs.
• Complete weekly cheque reconciliations and input financial information to accounting.
• Prepare cheques for timely payments of damages due to landowners.
• File closeout and preparation for filing/handoff to regions, offsite storage.
• Communicate with Land & ROW staffsupport if/where required.
• Utilize Geographic Information System (GIS) tools for coordination and execution of the Integrity Dig Program.
• Research province and county records for land interest when required.
• Conduct title research for all land related information to determine ownership of property, easements, interests etc.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Proficiency in Word processing and written communication.
• Land Administration background.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.