We are seeking a Sr. Software Developer who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for a 6-month contract assignment in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Work across full technology stack to deliver end to end solutions
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Proficient in Object Oriented Programming (e.g. C#.NET, C++), Java, Design Patterns, and scripting such as PHP and Python
· Knowledge of relational and distributed database systems, SQL. Experience with MS SQL, Mongo DB a plus
· Familiarity with software testing methodologies – unit testing, integration testing, automated end-to-end testing, and UI testing.
· Familiar with CI/CD and agile best practices
· Adequate knowledge of cloud computing and best practices
Applicants with an BS degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.