We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Document Program Methods Specialist
Resume Due Date: Friday, October 16, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years
- Provide program support in the development, recommendation and process improvements of a process framework for construction documentation work flows from construction completion assurance to history documentation.
- Provide program support for the development, implementation and sustainment of performance measures, business processes, procedures, and improvement initiatives and incorporate change management interventions as required.
- Facilitation support to vendor accountability meetings.
- Develop communication plans consistent with overall project schedule and plans.
- Participate in audits. Measure effectiveness and providing support in the dashboards/EBX/P6/AS7NenDM systems.
- Maintain project Quality Assurance status reporting to meet the needs of the Management team.
- Develop presentation packages for project meetings.
- Business methods, processes, procedure development, organizational structure change management and the practical application of these principles are required to ensure effective and efficient program implementation.
- Engineering principles and technical analysis and their application in a specialized nuclear engineering service organization are required.
- Prior experience providing support in the development of a process framework for the construction documentation workflow from Construction Completion Assurance to History is required, as well as proficiency with MS products.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are mandatory to effectively prepare concise, clearly understandable reviews, presentations, correspondence, process descriptions, procedures, guides and reports, and to discuss philosophy and requirements with others both internally and externally to Ontario Power Generation systems.