Our oil and gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a Training Analyst for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Support Training Lead in creation of management reports related to training effectiveness
• Work with Learning Advisors/Instructional Designers to schedule courses and manage LMS
• Manage overall training logistics in BU/Functions across the organization, such as (i) booking classrooms, (ii) ensure computer access, audiovisuals and network services, (iii) coordinate catering services, (iv) verify and track attendance
• Partner with Instructional Designers and business unit trainers to provide onsite or virtual support during training delivery across BU/Functions
• Provide attendance sheets, training mapping and session information to support training effectiveness measurement across the organization
• Work with Instructional Designers and Business Unit/external trainers to support post Go-live performance support tools and initiatives
What you will need to succeed…
• Related university degree with 2+ years of previous experience
• Knowledge of adult learning principles and training standards and terminology
• Experienced in training logistics such as working with external providers, scheduling virtual classroom sessions, utilizing virtual training and WBT tools
• Knowledge of LMS functionality for uploading and managing online curricula
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with Training team members, OCM counterparts, Functional Change Management Specialists, and business unit site coordinators
• Adult Learning or Education certificate
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.