We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Section Manager, Emergency Preparedness (EP) Drills & Exercises
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
Responsible for various elements of OPGs Emergency Preparedness, Drills & Exercises program including;
- Planning, scheduling, scenario design, player/controller/evaluator assignments, execution, evaluation, report preparation and other supporting tasks as required by the Drill & Exercise program.
- Project planning, coordination, execution and implementation of an Incident Management System for OPG’s Emergency Response Organization (ERO) including a new Emergency Management Centre (EMC) to support Darlington and Pickering Nuclear.
- Minimum of 8 years Nuclear experience.
- Project management experience required.
- A strong knowledge of the OPG’s Consolidated Nuclear Emergency Plan and the Incident Management System.
- Experience in emergency drill and exercise design, planning, execution, evaluation and after-action report writing.
- Demonstrated organizational agility, process management and stakeholder management skills.