We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Engineer
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
Location: Western Waste Management Facility (Tiverton)
- Support the Western Waste Management Facility system engineering work.
- Responsible for the preparation of system health reports, perform field walk downs, initiate work requests, prepare work plans, prepare and present engineering changes to Modification Oversight Committee and help troubleshoot equipment issues.
- Will also support asset management and equipment reliability initiatives.
- Will act as the support to minor modifications at the Western Waste Management Facility and act as Modification Team Leader.
- BSc Engineering Degree is required.
- Previous Nuclear, Nuclear safety and project experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Waste Characterization and Analysis is required.
- System Performance Monitoring experience preferred.