We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Cost & Scheduling Analyst
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 12 months
- Provide Oversight for the Darlington Nuclear Refurbishment (DNR) Project P6 schedules Development of DNR Project P6 schedules.
- Participate in schedule reviews and in the coordination of work meetings.
- Coordinate work and represent the client schedule integration team for all rollouts to vendor teams for alignment.
- Manage baselines and implement corrective actions/change control where required.
- Ensure project schedules are in full alignment to the overall program through standardized business rules/requirements.
- Prepare project documentation to support project managers/project directors.
- Provide quality reviews on schedule plans to ensure project schedules are realistic and achievable.
- Bachelor of Science in the areas of engineering, project management/controls, or computer science is required.
- PMP preferred but not required.
- Experience using Primavera P6 software to manage project related work (8-10 years of P6 experience).
- Experience integrating schedules with different vendors/ sub- contractors for mega infrastructure projects.