We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Advisor Commercial Contracts
Resume Due Date: Wednesday November 25th, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years
- Participate and support initiatives, of cross-functional teams comprised of senior management from both internal and external stakeholders to develop commercial agreements that include those with fuel suppliers, transportation suppliers, power pools, government agencies, public utilities, other entities involved in generation, transmission or the provision of services to the energy industry.
- Assist in the development, negotiation, writing, and implementation of agreements, or amendments to these agreements, that are technically, commercially and legally complex.
- Monitor agreement compliance and obligations, and develop and report on performance criteria & measures.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives, including amendments to existing agreements where they would be in the mutual interest to the parties of the agreements.
- Support projects and transactions from start to completion with advice from the Manager and Senior Advisor.
- Assist and support the Senior Advisor and/or Manager with internal and external stakeholders to develop, improve, modify, write, implement and monitor processes to meet the obligations of the parties as set out in commercial service agreements.
- Participate in creating or revising business processes where applicable.
- Completion of a 4 year University Degree in Engineering, Management Science or Business Administration or equivalent level of education.
- 6 years of experience with operations and corporate functions, engineering services, and technical support in order to understand stakeholder requirement and be familiar with the overall design, operations and maintenance of generating facilities, operating policies and processes in order to understand technical issues.
- Prior experience identifying problems encountered in the analysis of long term agreements and in development and creation of major contracts.