On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Contract Conformance Specialist.
- ?This position is responsible for the administration of complex contracts from award to closeout in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- This position ensures change management, relationship management, and conflict resolution is proactively addressed and resolved timely.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for all contractual related matters and acting as the key point of contact for any contractual questions to ensure contract terms are understood and followed by internal and external stakeholders.
- Advising internal and external stakeholders as to contractual obligations and providing strategic recommendations to resolve any disagreements.
- Monitoring contractor performance and ensuring compliance with contract terms.
- Leading all commercial negotiations and identifying and implementing cost saving measures.
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures, including change management and document record retention.
- Leading, facilitating, and/or supporting all claim management activities and all contractual correspondences.
- Leading, facilitating, and/or participating in formal and informal meetings with internal and/or external stakeholders.
- This position is responsible for the administration of complex contracts with a yearly value of $50-100M and acts as the point of contact for all contracting activities following contract award until closeout.
- This position is a fully qualified individual contributor who performs responsibilities independently with minimal direction and has business and technical knowledge to resolve problems.
Per diem available
#MON and #EWEMI