We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Contracts Coordinator
Resume Due Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 3 years
· Provide oversight to the vendor partners based on safety standards as per the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) and maintenance expectations.
· Act as subject matter expert (SME) for areas such as Hoisting & Rigging, Foreign Material Exclusion (FME), Work Protection, and/or Space Allocation Transient Material (SATM).
· Build Positive working relationships with OPG and Contractors.
· Interact verbally with Contract workers to coach for improvements and praise positive behaviours.
· Assist Contractors to remove obstacles to help them be successful.
· Complete End of Shift reports and look up documents as required.
· Involved in the Look ahead Process as required.
· Previous Field Oversight experience preferred.
· OPG Darlington experience required.
· Trades background knowledge in one or more fields.
· Maintenance and refurbishment experience required as well as knowledge of the station and refurbishment integration.