We are seeking a Customer Support Coordinator who will be responsible to provide service and support individual applicants related to background check registration and payment for a 12 months contract assignment in Pasadena, CA.
Our client is an international digital security company providing software applications and security to personal devices.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Answer customer calls and address case resolutions in ticketing system
· Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
· Help customers complete registration and payment
· Maintain a high level of customer relations through responsiveness and focus on ensuring customer satisfaction
· Identify and escalate priority issues
· Track and route problems and requests
· Retain records of all conversations and document resolutions
· Conduct customer inquiries to determine nature of problem
· Collaborate with Team members to identify and resolve technical issues
· Inform customers by explaining procedures, answering questions, and providing information
· Follow defined processes and policies, such as compliance to escalation procedures and customer support processes
· Help create and maintain training manuals or internal process documents
· Other job duties as assigned
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Strong phone and verbal and listening communication skills
· Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer/technical issues
· Knowledge of service call tracking applications
· Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
· Experience dealing with the public
· Be able to pass background checks conducted by law enforcement agencies
· Willing and able to learn
· Possess a strong customer support focus
· Energetic and results oriented
· Keen attention to detail
· Team player
· Flexible Ability to multi-task
Applicants with a High School Diploma or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.