We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Commercial Advisor
Resume Due Date: Monday, November 2, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
- Assist in the development, negotiation, writing, and implementation of agreements, or amendments to these agreements, that are technically, commercially and legally complex.
- Monitor agreement compliance and obligations, and develop and report on performance criteria & measures.
- Review completion criteria for milestone payments and follow up on discrepancies.
- Take a lead role in reviewing proposed expenditures to support the agreement and review the details making recommendations on approval based on agreement terms.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives, including amendments to existing agreements where they would be in the mutual interest to the parties of the agreements.
- Support projects and transactions from start to completion with advice from the Manager and Senior Advisor.
- Assist and support the Senior Advisor and/or Manager with internal and external stakeholders to develop, improve, modify, write, implement and monitor processes to meet the obligations of the parties as set out in commercial service agreements.
- Participate in creating or revising business processes where applicable.
- Completion of a 4 year University Degree in Finance, Management Science, or Business Administration or equivalent level of education.
- 6 years of experience with operations and corporate functions, engineering services, and technical support in order to understand stakeholder requirement and be familiar with the overall design, operations and maintenance of generating facilities, operating policies and processes in order to understand technical issues.
- Prior experience identifying problems encountered in the analysis of long term agreements and in development and creation of major contracts.