On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a project coordinator to provide key administrative services to the Project Execution teams by supporting the Project Managers with administrative and organizational tasks. This position works closely with Project Managers and project stakeholders to ensure that all stakeholder requirements are met through the project lifecycle.
- Monitor project schedules and liaise with stakeholders to ensure deliverable completion is on track.
- Ensure project plans are kept up to date.
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensure various Projects organizational and compliance systems are populated and maintained (SharePoint, JIRA, Encompass, etc.).
- Manage the project RAIL.
- Coordinate material management.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings and keep/distribute meeting minutes.
- Undertake various project tasks as directed by Project Managers.
- Ensuring all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assist the Project Managers with harvesting previous lessons learned during project development and capturing new lessons learned in project closeout.
- Coordinate project deviation requests from technical standards.
- Track and ensure resolution of stakeholder requests.
- Support outage planning and management with respect to project requirements.
- Manage various Project closeout activities.
- Provide various administrative support services to the Manager and Project Managers.
- Support of project delivery in Core Projects across the US.
- Potential to manage low complexity projects or components of projects across the US.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Background in industrial project delivery of various sizes.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (SharePoint, Office and Power BI).
- Be able to take direction from, and work with, various stakeholders.
- Ability to apply reasoning and analytical abilities to accomplish tasks and projects.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take initiative.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Customer-focused and solutions-driven mindset.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel domestically and within North America.
- Technical certificate or degree in an Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Five or more years of experience managing projects.
- PMP or equivalent certification in Project Management.