We are seeking a Storage Administrator who will be responsible for troubleshooting, installing, and configuring Windows Server and HP hardware for a 6-month contract assignment with extension beyond in Chandler, AZ
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Looking for someone with:
· Min 5+ years of experience in Storage Administration with Hardware Experience. (SAN/3PAR / EMC / Netapp NFS/CIFS)
· Min 1+ year of OS Administration (Windows 2016, Linux)
· Intermediate experience with installation and configuration including:
o Features need to know
o Disk management
o User administration
o Ntfs permissions
o Adding san drives /mpio
o Network management
· Intermediate experience with HP hardware DL 360/380 Gen8, Gen9, Gen10 and BL460 Gen8, Gen9, Gen10
o Experience troubleshooting memory, disk, array controller battery, hba, flexlom issues
o Raid configuration/ logical drives
· vSphere 6.0/6.5 vCenter experience
· Microsoft failover & NLB cluster knowledge and installation experience
· Windows 10 Client Administration
· Linux Unix operating systems (RedHat, SUSE, and Solaris)
Applicants with a Associates degree or above with at least 5+ years of experience will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.