We are seeking a Validation Engineer who will be responsible to perform measurements of a cellular wireless device in adherence to system requirements and industry specifications, over voltage and temperature conditions for a 5+ months contract assignment with extension beyond in Chandler, AZ.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Verify IoT compute platform system integration, functionality, and adherence to electrical specifications in a development and/or reference platform, debug and root cause issues found, and resolve customer-identified issues as they occur
· Create table/spreadsheet-based test scripts, following defined test plan, for automation and execute accordingly.
· Debug test scripts and test issues to their root cause and develop recommended solutions.
· Evaluate test specifications, requirements, strategies, and methodologies for wireless platform validation.
· Execute detailed electrical validation test plans and review, track, document and summarize test results.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Proven knowledge in the use of Laboratory measurement equipment, such as high-speed oscilloscopes, signal generators and multi-meters.
· Experience validating wireless/RF systems or radios would be an added advantage.
· Knowledge and practical experience with compute platforms, especially developing Linux scripting, LabVIEW and driver calls is highly desirable.
· Mature skills in this area could outweigh inexperience in the wireless domain.
Applicants with a bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.