On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Materials Coordinator in Cushing, Oklahoma
- This position provides operational support for the activities associated with the management of facilities and pipeline materials and equipment including incoming inspection as well as preservation activities and Oracle / Maximo support.
- Warehouse organization and material distribution to support the execution of the Liquids Pipelines materials requirements.
- Additionally, is responsible to maintain material coordination, inventory controls, traceability, materials receipts and disposition. Contributes to the achievement of project cost, schedule, quality and EH&S goals.
Materials coordinator, that can balance an Inventory account and drive forklift.
Location: Cushing, Oklahoma
Contract Duration: Until Nov 2021
- Balance Inventory Accounts
- Drive Forklift (will train the right person)
- Manage warehouse operations safely and efficiently.
- Oversee accurate inventory control using the Oracle / Maximo inventory control system.
- Maintain up-to-date records and documentation for materials, spares, and critical components.
- Safely operate materials handling equipment such as forklifts, telehandlers, and pallet jacks.
- Maintain all materials and spares in a “ready for use” condition at all times.
- Oversee orderly distribution of operating and construction materials.
- Identify and coordinate with the Asset Recovery team the disposition of surplus materials.
- Assist with managing warehouse operations budget and expense reports.
- Ensure contractors are ISNetworld certified prior to starting work.
- Conduct Contractor Safety Orientations as required.
- Comply with all mandatory safety training.
- Comply with Operations and Projects Safety Policies.
- Track all required safety and operational metrics.
- Available evenings and weekends to respond to emergency call-outs if required.
- Daily activities include safety awareness, warehouse management, accurate inventory control and review of inventories.
- Ensure that all materials and spares are kept in a “ready to use” condition.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and communication with internal and external customers is maintained.
- Oversee the safe operation of all forklifts, overhead cranes, and hoisting and rigging activities during loading & unloading activities. Personally operate equipment in a safe manner.
- Work within a team environment and as a contributing member on cross functional teams.
- Responsible for the accurate management of warehouse costs.
- Ensure the warehouse is kept in a neat, presentable condition
- Suppliers, Regional Operations Personnel, Technical Advisors and Supervisors, Pipeline Maintenance Supervisors, External Customers, Engineering,
- Supply Chain Management, Operations Services, Technical Records, Capital Assets & Accounting.
- Contractors, Logistic providers and carriers.
- Offices located with a normal operating warehouse and yard.
- Normal conditions include the use of personal protective equipment which may consist of; steel toed boots, hard hats, gloves, safety glasses, coveralls, safety goggles and face shields where applicable.
- During adverse weather conditions [rain or snow], additional PPE is required during the loading and unloading of equipment and materials.
- Within regional operating locations, due to the potential exposure to hazardous environment associated with natural gas, FR clothing and personal gas monitors may be required while making deliveries or pickups in these locations.