We are seeking an Engineering Technician who will be responsible for validation testing on memory modules installed in platforms inside thermal chambers using UNIX and DOS based software for a 12 month contract assignment in Folsom, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
To perform the tasks, you must have below skills:
· Working closely with – Validation Engineers, the candidate performs – Validation testing on memory modules installed in platforms inside thermal chambers using UNIX and DOS based software.
· The candidate should have strong background on building computers, be familiar with computer hardware and must have excellent soldering skills.
· Candidate should also have sufficient understanding of DRAM/DIMM and different memory Technologies.
· Prepares documentation and provides engineers with status update on – Validation testing.
· Candidate should have good knowledge of using SW such as Microsoft Windows, Office Outlook, Excel, and Word.
· Must have good communication skills, be able to Learn fast, work well with others and in a tense environment.
Applicants with a High School Diploma or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.