We are looking for a Production Associate who will logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem-solving techniques. The project is based out in Noblesville, IN 07054 for a duration of 12 months with a possibly of converting Full time.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Follows work procedures and schematics including complex instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Test production assemblies and sub-assemblies for correct operation and compliance to performance specifications
• Interfaces with other departments in the execution of duties to ensure the orderly flow of materials and information.
• Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets.
• Assists in the writing and/or developing of work procedures.
• Maintains daily production output.
• Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures.
• Participates in quality control inspections when required.
• Works with team leaders, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
• Performing more advanced and complex assembly and testing when required
• Trains other team members when required.
• Knowledge and understanding of production process, work instructions, documentation configuration control, non-conforming & rework documentation requirements and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to its specification.
• Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concessions, ESD, Calibration, Preventative Maintenance, Material Identification & Segregation, and Good Documentation Practices, as associated with this job type/position.
• Associates degree, or a High School diploma and 3 years relatable technical experience
• Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem-solving techniques.
• Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with limited direction and information.
• Strong written and verbal communication abilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Engineering or Technology related fields
• 5 or more years of related manufacturing experience
• Previous experience in ISO/FDA regulated work environment.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a CNC Machine Operator, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.