Have you been dreaming of being part of an industry leading company, dedicated to creating exceptional digital experiences?
If you have, then keep reading.
Our client has the strategy, research, design principles, and technical innovation all present and aligned.
There’s only one thing missing: you!
What will you do?
As a content designer, you will shape the conversations conducted through each of our digital products, and be the voice and tone of the tools used.
To do that, you need to think strategically about the creation and delivery of the content: what is said, how it is said, and where each piece of that message is delivered.
You’ll collaborate with colleagues in other disciplines to define the core value of the digital products designed and built. You’ll make sure that every experience – from the overtly promotional to the purely transactional – embodies its core value as your clients move through and engage with it. In short: you’ll use content to connect what digital products can do with what truly matters.
You will work on content strategy, content creation, research and testing.
What’s in it for you.
· You’ll find yourself part of a culture where designers feel included, valued, and heard; in a supportive environment surrounded by peers who exceed in their area of expertise.
· You will work on solutions used by millions of people and contribute to a company that truly values customer experience and remains a Global Digital leader.
· Work/life balance is important; you will be part of a company that values your time.
What you need to succeed
Show us you…
· can solve complex problems and think strategically.
· have excellent facilitation and presentation and writing skills.
· are a maven at working collaboratively with designers, developers and business stakeholders.
· are familiar with design research methods.
· know design systems.
· are familiar with mobile first design practices.
· have experience working in an agile environment.
· A post-secondary education, ideally with a university degree or college diploma
· At least 4 years of writing experience at a creative agency or in-house creative team
· A portfolio of work samples showcasing your copywriting work
Want to know even more?
Contact us now. Let’s talk!