Have you been dreaming of being part of an industry leading company, dedicated to creating exceptional digital experiences?
If you have, then keep reading.
Our client has the strategy, research, design principles, and technical innovation all present and aligned.
There’s only one thing missing: you!
What will you do?
As a Design Researcher you will shape the experiences created through each of our digital products. You will build relationships with stakeholders and work with the business to prioritize research activities and communicate the outcomes.
You will work with a cross-functional group of designers, product managers and developers.
Embedded in a product, journey or channel, you will identify upcoming decisions that need research inputs, propose methodologies, carry out fieldwork, analyse, and socialize the implications. The belief is that research is not to be a silo or a black box that outputs ‘insights’. If you believe this as well, then we want to hear from you.
What you would work on:
Design Research Strategy, Research and Testing (Execution, Synthesis, Analysis), Delivery and Communication.
What’s in it for you:
· You’ll find yourself part of a culture where designers feel included, valued, and heard; in a supportive environment surrounded by peers who exceed in their area of expertise.
· You will work on solutions used by millions of people and contribute to a company that truly values customer experience and remains a Global Digital leader.
· Work/life balance is important to us; you will be part of a company that values your time.
What do you need to succeed?
Shows us that you…
· can solve complex problems and think strategically.
· have excellent facilitation, presentation, and writing skills.
· are used to working closely with other designers, developers, business stakeholders.
· have expertise in design research.
· can contribute to design systems.
· are familiar with mobile first design.
· can work in an agile environment within a large organization.
· have an appreciation for the potential of design thinking.
· BA/BS degree in Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Information Studies, Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), or a related field or equivalent practical experience
· 3 + years of experience in research
· (Nice to have) – MA/MS degree or certification in Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Information Studies, Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), or a related field
Want even more details? Great! We can’t wait to hear from you ?.