Have you been dreaming of being part of an industry leading company, dedicated to creating exceptional digital experiences?
If you have, then keep reading.
Our client has the strategy, research, design principles, and technical innovation all present and aligned.
There’s only one thing missing: you!
What will you do?
As a visual designer on the team, you will instinctively weave iconography, typography, colour, space and texture together to simplify and improve how our customers navigate our products and services.
You will use your expertise on designs that inspire, engage, and excite.
You will work within an agile team environment and an iterative process, and collaborate with interdisciplinary team members and stakeholders as you analyze, design and convey your mobile and responsive design vision. You will be involved in every step of the process from idea generation to implementation.
What you would work on:
Visual Design Strategy, Visual Design Creation, Research and Testing
What’s in it for you:
· You will find yourself part of a culture where designers feel included, valued, and heard; in a supportive environment surrounded by peers who exceed in their area of expertise.
· You will work on solutions used by millions of people and contribute to a company that truly values customer experience and remains a Global Digital leader.
· Work/life balance is important to us; you will be part of a company that values your time.
What you need to succeed:
Show us you…
· can solve complex problems and think strategically.
· can communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale within a user-centered design process.
· have excellent facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
· are a maven at working collaboratively with designers, developers and business stakeholders.
· are familiar with design research methods.
· know design systems.
· are familiar with mobile first design practices.
· have experience working in an agile environment.
· have an understanding of responsive design.
· BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent experience
· Portfolio that includes web and/or mobile design samples
· Solid knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and presentation software) and principles (typography, grid systems, visual hierarchy, colour, white space, etc.)
· Experience designing outstanding digital products and experiences.
If this sounds exciting to you and you can’t wait to hear more, then reach out to us know! We can’t wait to hear from you!!