Have you been dreaming of being part of an industry leading company, dedicated to creating exceptional digital experiences?
If you have, then keep reading.
Our client has the strategy, research, design principles, and technical innovation all present and aligned.
There’s only one thing missing: you!
What will you do?
You will work on user interphase patterns and behaviours, shaping the experiences created through each of the digital products you work on.
You will work within an agile environment and iterative process, collaborating with interdisciplinary team members and stakeholders to analyze, design and convey your design vision. You will be involved in every step of the process from idea generation to implementation.
What you would work on:
Interaction Design Strategy, Interaction Artifact Creation, Research and Testing
What’s in it for you:
· You’ll find yourself part of a culture where designers feel included, valued, and heard; in a supportive environment surrounded by peers who exceed in their area of expertise.
· You will work on solutions used by millions of people and contribute to a company that truly values customer experience and remains a Global Digital leader.
· Work/life balance is important to us; you will be part of a company that values your time.
What do you need to succeed?
Show us you…
· Can solve complex problems and think strategically.
· Are a maven in T-Shaped design, with core skills in interaction design and knowledge of visual design and research.
· Have excellent facilitation, presentation, and writing skills.
· Can work collaboratively with designers, developers and business stakeholders.
· Are familiar with design research methods.
· Know design systems.
· Are familiar with mobile first design practices.
· Have experience working in an agile environment.
· Have a deep understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
· Have an appreciation for the potential of ‘design thinking’.
· Can work in a large organization in agile environment.
· BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), or a related field or equivalent practical experience
· 5+ years designing usable interfaces across multiple channels and platforms. Experience in an applied research setting including experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
· Expertise with design, prototyping, and research tools such as Sketch and Axure RP, InVision, UserTesting.com
· (Nice to have) MA/MS degree or certification in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), or a related field.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been dreaming about, then look no further!
We can’t wait to hear from you, reach out to us now!