Our mining client is looking for a Mechanical Engineer for a 4 month contract located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan.
What you will be doing…
- Perform mechanical engineering design work on various projects executed within the client, including sizing and selection of major process and pumping equipment, process piping design, industrial ventilation and HVAC design, and building services. Experience in these areas is required.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Work with mechanical designers for CAD work in support of development of 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Develop and revise technical specification, work on scope of supply, BOMs and construction work packages.
- Projects will be based at client’s northern Saskatchewan sites. Individual will be required to visit occasionally to these sites.
What you will need to succeed…
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and registered with APEGS as P.Eng. Registration with PEO will be beneficial.
- Experience with process piping, pumping, equipment, layout design, and building services.
- Experience with Uranium would be an asset.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.