Our public sector client requires a results-oriented individual to provide product training to both technical and non-technical users. While working with a diverse team, the resource will develop, design, and deliver training material to stakeholders and end-users in multiple regions and jurisdictions across Ontario.
- Work with the suppliers to understand and validate training services
- Work with the client’s business partners in other regions and jurisdictions to ensure that the training curriculum and materials are designed effectively to optimize knowledge acquisition and retention
- Work with the Client and internal project teams to develop the overall training strategy that will feed the detailed training plans
- Supplement the work of an incumbent Trainer to provide additional bandwidth.
- Work closely with the Client’s Communications team to support all communications
- Gather feedback and incorporate opportunities into the Training Strategy
- Ensure project streams are executing according to the strategy
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role on CRM Solutions
- Proven experience developing a training strategy
- Experience creating and executing project plans
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, gap analysis, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Ability to partner with internal/external stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding training planning
- Experience maintaining an updated curriculum database and training records
Training Curriculum Development
- Proven knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
- Proven knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Experience designing and developing training programs and materials (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and select appropriate training methods or activities
- Ability to assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- Ability to partner with internal/external stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
Communications and Project Management skills
- Proven excellence in communications and documentation in relation to training planning and implementation
- Ability to build and maintain a relationship with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively and act as a liaison between stakeholders, clients, project teams and the communications team regarding all training activities
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experience effectively managing and reporting to governance
Nice to Haves:
- Health care industry experience
- Experience working for community health clinics
- Experience providing training and support for clinicians
ABOUT IAN MARTIN
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.