You will be responsible for managing the fleet inventory, inspections and coordinating servicing and maintenance with external vendors. This role will require administrative work inside and outside (50/50). Looking for strong organizational, customer service and managing inventory.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Post-secondary education preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills (MS Office and any ERP systems)
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in fleet management OR administration a strong asset
- Ability to work in both inside and outside environments
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written
Responsibilities and Duties:
- 4+ years experience coordinating the servicing and maintenance of the fleet
- Accurate reporting, monthly and quarterly
- Organizing all client files, Issuing PO’s and preparing documentation for in/out of fleet.
- Working with vendors and subcontracts as required to ensure service
- Monitoring daily fleet activity
- Maintaining and organizing unit files