Our oil and gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a Reporting Advisor for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Gain an understanding of business problems through data analysis and combine with business subject expertise to identify meaningful insights that informs business decisions and actions.
• Work closely with senior staff in the use of statistical analysis, predictive models, and root cause analysis to track trends, explore possible performance improvement opportunities and develop performance dashboards.
• Creation of queries, reporting and dashboards that provide meaningful business insights to clients.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Strong analytical skills with experience in relevant technical tools, such as SQL, Tableau(Nice to have), Power BI, SPSS, Excel, etc.
• Related university degree and three years’ experience OR five years of previous field or work management operations experience, OR equivalent mix of formal education and experience
• Excellent communication, issue/problem resolution, presentation and analytical skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain good client and vendor relationships.
• Experience with Operations, Customer Care and/or Engineering and Asset Management.
• Broad understanding of client’s Work Management and Asset systems and business processes.
• SixSigma certification is an asset.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.