Our oil and gas client in Markham, ON is looking to hire a Project Management Coordinator for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Daily and weekly tracking and reconciliation of project costs based on source documents in accordance with System Improvement processes and procedures
• Review costs billed to the project and follow-up with the project management team, Finance, Third Parties or other stakeholders when discrepancies arise
• Arrange weekly Project Controls meeting and take meeting minutes
• Prepare reports and presentations for and provide support to project management team members and stakeholders regarding the status of their respective projects
• Communicating and working effectively with a varying set of stakeholders on a regular basis
• Working with the assigned project management team to provide updates to Sr. Management
• Coordinating associated administrative matters, e.g., documentation, files, standards and regulations etc.
• Assisting/Supporting in project management team in Project Lifecycle and Gate Control Documentation
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Related university degree or college diploma or previous project management/coordination experience, or mix of education and experience
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Microsoft Projects
• Intermediate working knowledge of, company financial systems, enterprise structure and standard operating procedures. (EGI specific training will be provided)
• Ability to effectively organize, manage and prioritize workload and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Share our core values of Integrity, Safety and Respect
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form. This includes the ability to effectively interact with peers, internal and external stakeholders
• Results orientated while maintaining a balance between competing priorities.
• Designated or working towards obtaining Project management certificate
• Working knowledge of Oil and Gas Planning, Design & Records, Operation & Maintenance, and Construction policies and procedures.
• Working knowledge of P3 procurement models
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.