We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Technical Specialist
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Duration: 2 years
Tentative Start Date: February 1, 2021
- Act as the Maintenance/Operation Lead on assigned High Impact Teams.
- Review Maintenance Procedures as required.
- Review and/or revision of Operating Documentation (Operating Manual, Operating Procedures, etc.) and Operational review of Engineering Documentation (Work Plans, System Restart Specifications, etc.) that need updating to support the development of the RTS schedule.
- Assessment of Operations tasks on (RTS) Work Orders.
- Ensure the Return to Service plan aligns with Operating Policies & Procedures and reactor safety requirements.
- Establishment and verification of the Ready for RTS logic ties for each system (i.e. the start of each system’s RTS schedule logic) and the System Available for Service logic ties (i.e. the finish of each system’s RTS schedule logic).
- Monitor the execution of the Refurbishment schedule and IIP schedule.
- Operational review of the resulting RTS schedule.
- Operational review and update of the RTS logic.
- Coordinate and confirm the execution of key return to service deliverables such as Construction Completion Declarations, Modification Available for Services, and System Available for Services.
- Complete key return to service deliverables such as the Completion Assurance Document.
- Identify risks and issues to the return to service schedule and work on their resolution.
- Support the development and implementation of recovery plans.
Previous U2 Refurbishment experience.
Station system operations and maintenance knowledge gained from Nuclear Authorization Program
OPG work management process and tools, RTS window schedule.
System testing and unit start up knowledge required.
Full understanding of Reactor Control Hold Points, Construction Completion Declaration, and System Available for Service.
Well versed in use of EBX database.
Ability to work with all levels of OPG and Vendor’s organization