We are seeking 4-5 experienced Maintenance FLM’s for a contract/shift work role.
Qualified candidates will have expert level experience as an FLM at a Canadian Nuclear Generating facility and current security clearance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of maintenance personnel and/or contract staff being responsible for the safe, effective execution of the work in accordance with approved procedures
- Act as coach, facilitator, and supervisor, creating and sustaining a cooperative and supportive team environment.
- Develop recommendations for improvement in Maintenance plans and procedures, tools and techniques
- Observe the maintenance function to ensure adherence to safety practices and work methods.
- Provide effective support to the Manager in the planning, organization, administration, scheduling and execution of short and long term maintenance programs/unit outages.
- Provide support to the Manager in developing of and advising on Maintenance training, strategies, processes, and plans.