Our oil and gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a Change Management and Communications Lead for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Coordinates all aspects of one or more small projects concurrently from initiation through closure.
• Develops, sells and implements comprehensive project plans, encompassing team resource assignments, implementation plans, project status monitoring and continuous improvement.
• Work with Project Management and Organizational Change Management counterparts to assess and classify BUs specific project impacts (people, process, technology).
• Manages daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer.
• Conduct knowledge transfer and transition activities in BUs to support sustainment approach.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication. Preference will be given to candidates who hold a Project Management Professional Certification.
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization, from the field to leadership, relationship management and credibility skills.
• Deep knowledge, understanding and experience in project and change management principles and methodologies and organizational effectiveness methods and tools required.
• Strong leadership skills
• Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
• Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
• Ability to deliver tactical components of the project plans.
• Detail-oriented organized and able to handle multiple deadlines and deliverables for multiple stakeholders concurrently
• Ability to handle sensitive and complex issues with sound judgment, tact, and discretion
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.