We are looking for a Client Associate to become a trusted resource to our clients, advisors, and branch. Use your administrative and operational skills to help our advisors manage and grow their business. The contract is based out in Clayton, MO for a contract duration of 04 months.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
Embrace client Wealth Management’s core values and culture as an integral part of our branch serving financial advisors and our clients. As a Client Associate become a trusted resource to our clients, advisors, and branch. Use your administrative and operational skills to help our advisors manage and grow their business. Demonstrate a client first approach as you meet compliance standards, research, and resolve problems, onboard new accounts, process and maintain account records, implement technology changes, and prepare correspondence in a fast paced, professional and collaborative environment.
What will you do?
• Build and maintain professional relationships with clients by assisting them and answering account questions.
• Take initiative to handle account inquiries and customer needs and escalate to financial advisors when appropriate.
• Adhere to compliance standards by obtaining and maintaining appropriate account documentation and communicate with clients about items needed.
• Facilitate the transfer of funds and securities, complete trades in client accounts, and process checks, wires and ACH’s in a timely manner.
• Maintain confidentiality in accordance with the client Code of Conduct.
• Minimum of 1-year office or customer service experience (including internships, part-time positions)
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Excellent people, organizational, and client service skills
• Attention to detail coupled with the mindset of how you can make advisors more efficient and effective.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Client Associate, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.